ASSISTANT BUYER (LONDON)
Working within the buying department, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to Shubox continued growth and success. As a footwear Buyer (branded and own brand), under the direction of the head of buying you will be accountable for buying your designated categories. You'll also support the head of buying with team development and work to continuously improve the buying function within the business. You'll operate commercially and maintain a view of the 'bigger picture' across all areas of the range, and undertake travel including to the Far East.
We're looking for someone who has head office retail experience, including eCommerce, supported by a thorough and detailed understanding of the buying cycle and fashion industry.
You will also need:
- To be on point with the latest and upcoming trends.
- To be confident with supplier negotiation.
- Competence in managing budgets and 'open to buy' in a fast fashion environment.
- The ability to use WSSI's to make decisions, and an understanding of the principles of merchandising.
- To be able to cope with the demands of an extremely fast paced and changing business and department, to be able to multi task and operate in an organised manner.
- To not be afraid to think and work differently.
ONLINE MARKETING EXECUTIVE (LONDON)
Working within the PR & marketing department, this is an exciting opportunity to contribute to Shubox continued growth and join the rapidly expanding marketing team at the heart of Shubox. The role is responsible for supporting the online marketing manager with all online channels, from delivery, agency, relationship management, results, testing and improving efficiency. The job holder will also act as support for other online related marketing campaigns including online PR, parcel inserts, student marketing and mobile campaigns
We're looking for someone who has committed to a career in online marketing, and preferably but not essentially has experience with a fashion or retail bias.
You will also need:
- To have experience with managing affiliates, including managing agency relationships and delivering supporting content for the promotional plan.
- To be proficient in managing PPC via an agency on a day to day basis and improving visits and conversion.
- To be an analytical and commercial thinker, proficient in presenting and analysing data.
- To have the ability to 'think on your feet' and multi task.
- To have a good understanding of the other marketing channels and how they link to online marketing, in particular, social media and PR.
- To develop and deploy email marketing campaigns.
- The ability to produce web pages with the use of photoshop and dreamweever.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are really sorry but we will only able to respond to shortlisted applicants. Please supply current salary level when applying.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter with the job role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date.
Closing date: 31/10/2013